Welcome to Year 4!
We have two classes in Year 4.
|Teachers||HLTAs or TAs|
|4V||Mrs Vincett||Mrs Brown
Year 4 is an opportunity for children to really develop as effective learners. Our Year 4 children are no longer the youngest in the school, so they are now expected to model good behaviour and work habits for the younger children; and continue on the path towards responsibility and independent learning. They show this by:
- Being ready and prepared for the school day
- Bringing homework in on time
- Having the right equipment ready for their lessons
Highlights in Year 4 include:
- Swimming sessions at St Margaret’s School swimming pool
- Organising and running a French Café to showcase their language skills
- Visiting Hazard Alley to learn how to keep themselves safe in everyday situations
A copy of the Year 4 curriculum overview is attached below, along with the expectations for our Year 4 children.