Schoolcomms is an on line payment system which allows you to:
- See the payment requests for all your children on one screen, including those from other schools that use Schoolcomms.
- Choose which payments to settle and use a debit or credit card.
- Track your payment history and items still outstanding
- Check your child’s dinner money balance at any time without contacting the school office.
The system is run through the School Gateway. Just click on the link:
If you are a new user you will need to register. Simply click on the link to take you to the Gateway and click “I’m a new user”. You will then be asked to enter the email address and mobile number that the school hold. A PIN number will then be sent to that mobile phone.
Please also remember to download the School Gateway App to your smart phone. It is completely free of charge and simple to download. If the school sends a text message out to you and you have downloaded the App, our message will go directly to the App on your smart phone. It benefits the school by being a much cheaper option which means we will be able to use text messages more frequently and keep you informed more quickly.
For peace of mind, payments via Schoolcomms are authenticated with Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode.
Schoolcomms Payments uses a payment processor to process debit/credit card details. The payment processor is certified by Trustwave against the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard v1.2 (PCIDSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.For added security, Schoolcomms doesn’t store any card details (card number, expiry date, security number).More information about PCIDSS visit:
- School Gateway Guide for Parents (2.63MB)